Sunday, August 28, 2011

Homemade Pan Au Chocolat?

Okay, so I have an obsession, cooking. I love cooking! Whether it be homemade chocolate chip cookies, spicy salami rigatoni pasta, cake bites, you name it, I most likely would love to make it. My brother-in-law sometimes joked with me that I had the wrong major and that I should go to culinary school instead. I don't know if that was a hint that I needed more helpful hints for cooking, or just because I love to cook. Anyway, while I may not be the best cook, I definitely enjoy it.

This week's latest creation was my own version of a homemade pan au chocolat. We get these all the time when we go to Paris, and my Dad used to bring them home from a bakery in Provo while he was a BYU bishop. Anyway, simple, oh so simple, yet delicious.

1. Buy croissant dough from the store.
2. Lay the croissants out
3. Put a dollop of nutella towards the fatter end
4. Roll them up
5. Bake as directed on the croissant package

It's just that easy and they turn out absolutely delicious! You can even mix it up by throwing some marshmallows in there if you want. Try it out yourself!


2 comments:

  1. Looking good! You really should blog more you have the most amazing adventures :)

    Love you!!

    ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea! I love your recipes. I want pie in a jar. :)

    ReplyDelete