Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Confession

I have become a horrible blogger, but I'm determined to make a come back!

Confession: I am obsessed with home decorating and architecture. If I had any talent with follow through I would consider interior design as a career. I love the Parade of Homes, home design magazines, organization, and pictures of homes. Here is a preview of my future home! (The one I'll build AFTER I marry that perfect, wealthy, yet loving, kind, and nurturing husband). ;)

 This is where my future home will be built.
 My general bathroom, available for all.
 My private, master bath.
 My children's chalkboard bedroom. LOVE the sheets on this bed.
 My Laundry Room ceiling.
 My library! Which, yes, will be filled with that many books.
 Genius idea for organization. Sheets inside the pillowcases.
 Now I just need to find a suitcase like this....
 My backyard, let's hope my husband loves gardening!
The attic! Wouldn't you want this? Sooo beautiful!
And the finale! My beautiful future bed! Isn't this surreal?!

I hope you enjoyed the tour. You're all welcome when I finally build this house someday!

1 comment: